Policies & Rules
The current version of NBJFC policies and rules are located on this page. Please click on the required document to download the latest version.
Junior Football Club Manual 2021
NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING TO ALTER THE CLUB RULES
In accordance with the Rules of the Association (NBJFC), 21 day’s notice is hereby given of a General Meeting to consider the following Special Resolutions to alter the Rules of the Club.
The General Meeting will be held on Sunday 30th June 2019 at 6pm. The meeting will take place at North Beach JFC clubrooms, Charles Riley Reserve, Kitchener Street, North Beach 6020.
1. That the Objects of the Association be changed to the following:
➢ To promote and advance the playing of Australian Rules Football and to promote, hold or enter (either alone or jointly with any other body), football matches, competitions and carnivals under such rules and by-laws as may be determined by the West Australian Football Commission from time to time;
➢ To promote Australian Rules Football as a sport of choice within the communities in which the Club operates;
➢ To foster the development of young people in the community by providing a safe, inclusive and progressive sporting environment;
➢ To promote, encourage, foster and teach the game of Australian Rules Football to all juniors, embracing the full diversity of the local community;
➢ To promote good fellowship, true sportsmanship and citizenship amongst all members.
2. That the revised Rules (available for viewing at https://nbjfc.com.au/policies/) be adopted in full.
Information for members:
• Notice of a General Meeting to amend the Rules must be sent by post to all members, giving at least 21 days’ notice of the meeting.
• Alterations to the Rules will take effect when lodged with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation & Safety within 1 month of the date they are approved at a General Meeting.
• If you are unable to attend and wish to assign a proxy, please download the proxy form (available at https://nbjfc.com.au/policies/) and email the signed form to email@example.com by 5pm on Saturday 29th June 2019.
Date of Notice – 6/6/19
Approved By – Jane Hamilton, Secretary, NBJFC
Life Membership – Nominations
Life membership is an honour bestowed on individual club members whose exceptional, loyal and outstanding service and contribution has a provided measurable benefit to the club over an extended period of time.
Honorary Life Membership is recognised by the North Beach Junior Football Club as the highest recognition that can be awarded to a member in acknowledgement of exceptional service and contributions. As such, it should retain its prestige and not be awarded easily and the club and its committees should in no way feel that a life member needs to be inducted each year.
Nominations can be made at any time during the football season and the deadline for nominations in any given year is July 31st. Please read the below guidelines and contact firstname.lastname@example.org