SEASON 2021 REGISTRATIONS OPEN FOR RETURNING MEMBERS
Returning members from season 2020 can now register and secure their spot for season 2021 in the priority early registration period until 5th February 2021.
Follow this link to register and please make sure payment is made at the same time, otherwise the registration is not valid.
After 5th Feb, teams that are full will be closed off and registrations will be opened to new members for any teams with places remaining.
After 5th Feb, returning members will no longer be guaranteed a place so please ensure you don’t miss out and register early.
Payment must be made online at the end of the registration process. If payment isn’t made, the registration won’t be processed and will not be valid.
If you are interested in transferring from another Club, please contact the Club Registrar on email@example.com. If places are available in your year group, a transfer will be arranged with your previous club. Registrations open on 1st Feb.
Auskick Registration OPEN NOW!
Thank you for your interest in joining the North Beach Junior Football Club for the NAB AFL Auskick program. We look forward to having you with our wonderful club. Auskick is for children in PP – Year 2.
The easiest way to register and pay for your child is online. Please use the button below and select the North Beach Junior Football Club as your Auskick Centre.
Registration fees include the following:
- Club Membership
- Player Insurance
- Auskick:Pack included in Auskick registration fee. May include Bag, cap or drink bottle or ball. Sent to your home address from the AFL and scheduled to arrive around April.
- New Junior members: Football Bag, Training Jumper**
- New Youth members: Football Bag, Training jumper, Club Polo**
- All Year 8’s (new and returning) – Club Polo Shirt
- 2 tickets per member in the Toyota Good for Footy Raffle
- End of season wind up including trophies for all junior members.
- A Team photo
- Provision of loan club playing jumper for the season
- Payment of all umpiring fees (excluding boundary umpires for year 8 and above) and ground use fees.
- Various activities throughout the year including a team dinner
**Please note if you register, pay and decide not to play there is a $25 admin fee that applies. That fee increases to $75 if merchandise has been ordered for you.
If you have any registration questions, or require further information, please send an email to:
|Girls Y3 – Y6||Kellie O’Deafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Girls Y7 – Y12||Amy Craneemail@example.com|
|Boys Y3 – Y6||Kellie O’Deafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Boys Y7 – Y12||Amy Craneemail@example.com|