SEASON 2020 REGISTRATIONS – OPEN TO NEW MEMBERS
GIRLS, JUNIOR & YOUTH (YEARS 3-12)
Registration is now open to new members.
Due to numbers, registration for some teams has already been closed. However, we do have a waitlist for these teams and should interest warrant, we will create additional teams. Once you start the registration process you will be notified if a waitlist applies. If you would like to be placed on a wait list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment must be made online at the end of the registration process. If payment isn’t made, the registration won’t be processed and will not be valid.
Register for Girls, Junior and Youth football here
If you are interested in transferring from another Club, please contact the Club Registrar on email@example.com. If places are available in your year group, a transfer will be arranged with your previous club.
Auskick Registration OPEN NOW!
Thank you for your interest in joining the North Beach Junior Football Club for the NAB AFL Auskick program. We look forward to having you with our wonderful club. Auskick is for children in PP – Year 2.
The easiest way to register and pay for your child is online. Please use the button below and select the North Beach Junior Football Club as your Auskick Centre.
Registration fees include the following:
- Club Membership
- Player Insurance
- Auskick:Pack included in Auskick registration fee. May include Bag, cap or drink bottle or ball. Sent to your home address from the AFL and scheduled to arrive around April.
- New Junior members:Football Bag, Training Jumper**
- New Youth members: Football Bag, Training jumper, Club Polo**
- All Year 8’s (new and returning) – Club Polo Shirt
- End of season wind up including trophies for all junior members.
- A laminated Team photo
- Provision of loan club playing jumper for the season
- Payment of all umpiring fees (excluding boundary umpires for year 8 and above) and ground use fees.
- Various activities throughout the year including a team dinner
**Please note if you register, pay and decide not to play there is a $25 admin fee that applies. That fee increases to $75 if merchandise has been ordered for you.
If you have any registration questions, or require further information, please send an email to:
Girls, Juniors & Youth – Kerryn Edwards – firstname.lastname@example.org
Auskick – Damian Lepidi – email@example.com