SEASON 2020 REGISTRATIONS
GIRLS, JUNIOR & YOUTH (YEARS 3-12)
These are now open for returning members only. This early registration window is available for all returning members, until 27th January 2020. After this date, if places remain in year groups, registrations will be opened for new members.
If you are a returning member and wish to guarantee a place for season 2020, please ensure you register by 27th Jan. After this date, teams will be closed off as they fill and no further registrations taken (for returning or new members).
Payment must be made online at the end of the registration process. If payment isn’t made, the registration won’t be processed and will not be valid.
Register for Girls, Junior and Youth football here
If you are interested in transferring from another Club, please contact the Club Registrar on firstname.lastname@example.org. If places are available in your year group, a transfer will be arranged with your previous club.
Auskick Registration OPEN NOW!
Thank you for your interest in joining the North Beach Junior Football Club for the NAB AFL Auskick program. We look forward to having you with our wonderful club. Auskick is for children in PP – Year 2.
The easiest way to register and pay for your child is online. Please use the button below and select the North Beach Junior Football Club as your Auskick Centre.
Registration fees include the following:
- Club Membership
- 2 x raffle tickets in the Toyota Good for Footy Raffle
- Player Insurance
- Auskick:Pack included in Auskick registration fee. May include Bag, cap or drink bottle or ball. Sent to your home address from the AFL and scheduled to arrive around April.
- New Junior members:Football Bag, Training Jumper**
- New Youth members: Football Bag, Training jumper, Club Polo**
- All Year 8’s (new and returning) – Club Polo Shirt
- End of season wind up including trophies for all junior members.
- A laminated Team photo
- Provision of loan club playing jumper for the season
- Payment of all umpiring fees (excluding boundary umpires for year 8 and above) and ground use fees.
- Various activities throughout the year including a team dinner
**Please note if you register, pay and decide not to play there is a $25 admin fee that applies. That fee increases to $75 if merchandise has been ordered for you.
If you have any registration questions, or require further information, please send an email to:
Girls, Juniors & Youth – Kerryn Edwards – email@example.com
Auskick – Jon Sharp – firstname.lastname@example.org