The Coordinator of our Girls Competition for 2020 is busy getting things in place for the season ahead.
The Girls Footy competition this year will be extended to include the following age groups:
Year 7/8 (2 teams)
Years 9/10 (2 teams)
Do you want to play in an ALL GIRLS footy team against other ALL Girls teams?
- What: Northern Conference Junior Girls Football Competition
- Date: April – August (12 week season, please note: There will be no games during school holidays)
- When: Games Start 1st May – Training starts early April
- Registration: now open Click HERE
We currently have vacancies in our Year 3/4, Year 5/6 and Year 11/12 teams.
It would be great to see as many girls down as possible so bring your friends along for what is sure to be a heap of fun!
Also, you’ll be receiving training from specialist coaches who also play themselves!
Dates TBC Please note the dates below are not comfirmed. Please check back later
- Wednesday in April – 1st Training Session and 4.30pm – 5.30pm Charles Reilly Oval (same place as last year)
- Wednesday in April – 5.30pm – 6pm new player bag and “Game Day” uniform presentation
- Training Session and 4.30pm – 6pm Charles Reilly Oval
- Friday 1st May – First Games
- Training uniforms – North Beach Tigers Black training tops (new players will receive with their bags)
- Playing Uniform – Yellow North Beach Tigers tops and black game day shorts (this will be handed out at the first training to be returned at the season end.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE A MOUTHGUARD TO TRAIN AND PLAY.
We look forward to another great season and should you require any further information please feel free to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0407 750 700
Hope to see you all there!